Monday Pre-Conference Sessions
Multisystemic Therapy: Celebrating the Successes of Real-World Implementation
Josh Chinitz, PhD, MST Services, Lori Moore, MA, MST Services , Kimberly Pascucci, LCSW-R, MST Services and Numerous staff from active MST Programs
MST community members demonstrate outstanding and meritorious service on a daily basis. This Blueprint Preconference sponsored by MST Services will be a day-long celebration and examination of shining examples of the extraordinary work of MST therapists, supervisors, program managers and system leaders that have contributed to the successful outcomes of MST programs worldwide. These examples of outstanding service to families and public systems will be described within the framework of an “Enabling Context” for EBP implementation as outlined in the work of the National Implementation Research Network (Fixsen et al., 2005). Additionally, annual and quarterly awards will be announced for the MST “Whatever It Takes” service delivery and for Sustained Excellence in the Implementation of MST with presentation of awards to those present.
- Celebrate the good work and successes of MST programs worldwide
- Provide an operational definition of “enabling context” for MST implementation
- Discuss the benefits of strong collaboration at all levels of MST implementation
- Describe how MST is being supported and advanced as a solution for families and youth at risk around the world
- Present awards for Sustained Excellence in MST implementation and MST’s “Whatever It Takes” Awards for outstanding and meritorious service.